A green wall is a beautiful living wall comprising of plants in their natural state.
A green wall is a natural and exotic feature for any wall, in any indoor space. When you transform a bland wall into a wall of greenery, it becomes a living wall that adds life to the surroundings spaces and the people within them.
- Green walls add an exotic beauty to all areas including corporate offices, hotels and restaurants.
- A green living wall can transform any sized wall, adding character to large and small areas alike.
- They are living green walls, so they ignite the surroundings with their constantly changing character - creating a wonderful fusion of the urban and the natural.
- When you have a green wall in your space, you are sending a powerful message that you and your team are creative innovators.
- The green walls help to boost productivity, create a peaceful environment, increase morale, and promote better health through purified, improved air quality.
Green walls can also count towards Green Star points with the Green Building Council. Green Design has extensive experience with the design of plants and planter systems for specific Green Star requirements.
Green Design now also has its own ECO GREEN WALL which is the most economical green wall on the market. It is simple, cost effective and is a maintenance friendly system which allows for easy plant replacement ensuring that the ECO GREEN WALL will always look its best!
Green Design work in conjunction with Mark Paul from the Green Wall Company, with large walls installed by the Green Wall Company, and small walls by Green Design.
The writing is on the wall, and the words say Green Design - Indoor plant hire Sydney. Contact us for free advice on how green walls can dramatically improve your indoor space.
Call 02 9410 0204 or email email@example.com